Business & Marketing Analytic Centre
Business and Marketing Analytic Centre provides full service marketing research in Russia since 1997.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Business and Marketing Analytic Centre (including Business and Marketing Research Centre brand from 2010) was established in 1997, as a part of the International Centre for Scientific and Technical Information (Moscow, 1968), an interstate organisation that assists international companies and organisations in the formulation of effective business and marketing strategies to facilitate entry into the Russian and CIS markets.
Business and Marketing Analytic Centre provides full service marketing research in Russia, Belarus and Kazakhstan, using our own fieldwork resources since 1997. Our competitive advantage is a deep knowledge of scientific and technical markets in Russia and CIS countries since 1968. The above-mentioned market research and consultancy services are provided for domestic and international brand holders, interested / presented in Russia and for international marketing research agencies and consulting companies. Welcome!
- Methodology development.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Sample plan development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analyses.
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail observations.
- Construction/real estate.
- Public sector (government or semi-government services).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|