To Research Buyers
- Research buyers remain anonymous, which eliminates prejudice and aids confidentiality.
- From our network of members and subscribers, WRA sources the practitioners who offer one or more of the services you need. Basically, our reach covers all functions you could conceivably want in the research business.
- From the bidders – agencies and/or freelancers – our resource management team select the most suitable service provider in terms of relevant capabilities, experience and rates.
- Clients may select several service providers for a single project, centrally coordinated by WRA’s project management team in Hong Kong or Athens.
- An online project bulletin board allows you to communicate directly with your selected survey contributor(s) after commissioning.
- Overall coordination and quality assurance measures remain the responsibility of our Resource Team in Hong Kong.
To Research Service Providers
- Our network consists of members and subscribers. Members can list their profile in our directory, enjoy priority in receiving RFQs and commit to our Code of Ethics. Subscribers represent a second tier and they share with members credentials to view private content in this website.
- Members pledge to abide by the industry’s code of conduct and are subject to corroboration of credentials.
- We welcome new members from whichever discipline, regardless of their legal status – including freelancers – so long as their services are relevant to the market research business; directly or indirectly. Membership is free.
- We alert members of new RFQs by email and/or post them in this website. Logged-in members and subscribers can view and track progress of their quotations and receive feedback on their offer.
- Members have the opportunity to post their profile details in our online directory with a dedicated URL page, describing capabilities, geographical coverage, expertise, experience etc.