Service Fees Structure
A Flat Rate for Fieldwork
- WRA does not charge for membership or referral fees, but adds a 10% margin to the billed amount for a project to the research buyer with an absolute minimum of US$ 500.
- An additional project management fee is typically quite modest and depends on the scope of the survey. This includes independent quality control.
- In most cases our service more than compensates for our commission, as it generates significant savings thanks to receiving multiple quotations from cost-efficient members and subscribers.
Terms of Payment
- Terms between the buyer and provider are subject to negotiation, but with the latter tending to hold sway.
- The industry norm is 50/50 with the first payment due upon commissioning and the final to be settled within 30 days. However, practices vary and depend on the relationship with the client.
- WRA handles the invoicing and oversees timely payments. It mediates in case of disputes.
- WRA reserves the right not to provide quotations at its discretion, usually prompted by lack of feasibility or previous unfavourable dealings with the enquiring party.