MI Marketing Research and Consultancy
MIMRC was established in 2008 to serve the market research industry in the space of data collection and processing. Since then MIMRC has successfully taking up and completed projects for reputed market research companies and direct clients. We understand the prevailing need gap in the area of operations of the MR industry at field level.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Supporting piecemeal quant research services.
- Supporting piecemeal qual research services.
- Non research B2B services.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
- Qual: moderating.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
MIMRC was established in 2008 to serve the market research industry in the space of data collection and processing. Since then MIMRC has successfully taken up and completed projects from reputed market research companies and direct clients. We understand the prevailing need gap in the area of operations of the MR industry at field level. We are active in recruiting, networking, training and deploying efficient manpower resources to collect and submit quality data across consumer, B2B and qualitative projects.
MIMRC has a presence across important markets of Southern India, namely Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cochin, Vijayawada and Hyderabad. In other pan India markets we work through associated data collection teams with expertise to conduct CAPI and online surveys. Our qualitative team has the expertise to recruit respondents for various qualitative criteria, app life, mobile diary and community. We can handle CCTV recording and audio-video streaming.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field documents/responses to open ended questions.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.*
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.*
- Online reporting/tracking.*
- Raw data file preparation.*
- Data tabulations.*
- Advanced statistical analyses.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI/WATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
- Retail census.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- Sri Lanka.
- Translation of field documents and responses to open ended questions.
- Translation of DG and screener.
- Auditing of accounts.
- Business strategy consulting.
- Call centre.
- Communications consulting.
- Public relations.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|