LinguiSearch is a boutique qualitative market research consultancy. Specializing in linguistic analytic techniques, we evaluate how a target audience uses and understands language, and how this influences customers’ reactions to promotional messages. Mapping customers’ thought and decision-making processes, we aid in developing insightful and successful marketing strategies, and in creating motivating marketing messages with optimum behavioral impact. International in scope, we undertake local or regional US projects, as well as global initiatives spanning the Americas, Europe and/or Asia.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Qual: moderating.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
- Exploratory Market Assessment.
- Brand/Corporate Identity and Image.
- Promotional and Marketing Strategy.
- Pre-Launch Positioning Strategy.
- Post-Launch Re-Positioning.
- Promotion & Message Development & Testing.
- Product Concept Testing.
- Journal Ad & Sales Aid Development & Testing.
- Wargaming Design and Execution.
- Clinical Advisory Board Moderating.
Our consultants treat language as data, critically analyzing target audience speech and response to identify and map the core meaning and motivational potential of specific language. Particularly effective in separating the intellectually interesting from behaviorally motivating, this technique adeptly uncovers true decision-making and attitudes, effectively mapping the most efficient route through language and thought process which leads to the desired perceptions and behavior.
Actionable Recommendations: LinguiSearch, Inc. helps overcome your marketing challenges by providing clear, logical and actionable recommendations, which are: ü Sensitive to Broader Company Objectives ü Placed in the Context of the Competitive Market ü Attentive to Regulatory and Legal Constraints.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting in writing.
- Full reporting in writing.
- Reporting by means of an in-person executive presentation.
- Recruitment with incentives.*
- Translation of guide and screener.*
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- United Kingdom.
- United States.
- Capital Equipment.
- Raw Materials.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
Audio recording equipment, Audiovisual recording equipment, FocusVision, Simultaneous audio translation equipment, Web streaming other than FV
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|
There are no reviews yet.