Abdelhaq Lecheb: Moroccan national. Academic qualification: B.S.C in Art (Languages and Administrative Management). Market research experience: 14 years, specifically in the Middle East. Spending more than 18 years in the UAE has been a great advantage for me to understand the UAE market in depth as well as other markets in the Gulf region.
I have worked with several local and international research agencies in various types of quantitative and qualitative projects. Started as an interviewer and later established and led my own team of interviewers. During my extensive years of experience in marketing research operations and management for both qualitative and quantitative studies, I had the opportunity to work across all verticals of research such as PAPI, CAPI, CATI, CAWI, CLT, car clinic, mystery shopping, In-depth interviews, focus groups and home visits, covering various industry sectors including the health sector.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Tasks Fulfilled as Fieldwork Manager
- Manage a team of field interviewers, supervise the progress and quality control checks of their work, and ensure the proper completion of assigned tasks followed by deadlines.
- Prioritize, schedule, and complete all work followed by established policy and guidelines in assigned areas.
- Train and coach field interviewers on how to interact with respondents, collect data.
- Provide field support to team members to ensure the quality and accuracy of field information collected.
- Take all necessary measures to trouble shoot emerging problems in the data collection, including conducting field re-visits.
- Take care of all responsibilities with the highest level of integrity and ethics towards other colleagues and the management.
- Find resources internally and externally for fieldwork execution.
- Prepare quotas for interviewers.
- Monitor, facilitate, coordinate and supervise fieldwork.
- Actively contribute to the company and share team experiences.
- Provide support to internal stake holders regarding the fieldwork.
- Develop knowledge of market research methodologies and changes impacting the industry.
- Contribute to the overall management and coordination of the field team, encouraging and pro-actively contributing to business process improvement and seeking alternative methods for achieving service requirements.
My teams and I cover almost all types of industry sectors, such as FMCG, Automotive, B2B, Medical/Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Social & Rural Ethnic Minorities, Telecoms, Retail, Wholesale, Tourism Information, Technology, Public Sector, C Suite Executives, Consumers, Children & Youth Education, Employment, Utilities and Finance. My teams are of different nationality types in order to cater to the diverse population . The broad range of different qualifications of our interviewers, most of whom are bilingual, and their high levels of motivation guarantee extremely reliable study results.
Quantitative Research * Outsourced.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|
There are no reviews yet.