TNB Global Survey Pte Ltd.
TNB Global Survey Pte Ltd is a Singapore-based market research company. We provide one-stop solutions to our global clients through offering F2F & Panel/Online data collection services. We have a global presence and footprint across Asia, MENA, Africa, USA and European countries. We are also proud corporate member of ESOMAR and MRSS Singapore.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Supporting piecemeal qual research services.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
TNB offers data collection services for end-to-end qualitative studies (IDI, FGD, TDI, community recruitment, ethnos, etc.) as well as quantitative studies (CAPI/CAWI/telephonic) across Asia (India, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Myanmar, Australia, Vietnam etc.), MENA (UAE, KSA, Egypt etc.) and Africa (South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Ghana, Tanzania, Namibia DRC, Senegal, Rwanda, etc.) through local teams of skilled interviewers and project management teams who are available in your time zone for prompt response.
We also offer sampling and panel services for global online studies. Our company has strong, authentic B2C & B2B panels for North America, USA, LATAM, Europe, Africa, Southeast, and Central Asia region countries. Currently, we are working on several global online surveys across different geographies with our regular clients.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field documents/responses to open ended questions.*
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.*
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.*
- Raw data file preparation.*
- Data tabulations.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI/WATI).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- South Africa.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Translation of DG and screener.
- Simultaneous translation.
- English transcripts.
- Venue with hospitality and equipment.
- Web streaming.
- No particular specialisations.
- Capital Equipment.
- Public Services.
- Raw Materials.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|