The StoreCheck records observable data in stores and shops, such as:
- In-stock distribution.
- Number of facings (measured in shelf edge lengths or by pack size).
- Location of display (e.g. end of aisle, mid-aisle, dump-bins, near checkout etc.).
- Merchandising evaluation: conformity to planograms.
- Retail prices.
- Presence of point of sale material.
- Presence of promotions (e.g. money-off, buy 3 get 1 free, strap-on free samples etc.).
For one or more countries, clients select the retail segments of interest and specific multiple groups in particular, in which field researchers collect data through observation or queries. The standard analysis for the data in the FMCG sector is by:
- Major multiple groups with data available by named branch.
- A-Class outlets.
- B-Class outlets.
- C-Class outlets.
- DE-Class outlets.
Deliverables of the findings include a management summary, standard data tabulations and special analyses, such as shares of facings that correlate with brand shares. You can select a series of SKUs for inclusing or product categories in their entirety.
Current this survey is available in the Middle East:
- Saudi Arabia.
- United Arab Emirates.