Research365 is a full market research agency based in Ghana and also conducts video based research.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
- Qual: moderating.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
REASERCH365 is an independent, full-service business intelligence and marketing research firm. We produce tailor made research to enable our clients take strategic and actionable decisions.
Established in 2010 and operating in a number of countries across west africa, RESEARCH365 has now become one of the leading research agency in Ghana offering an extensive range of research services to multinationals, listed companies, entrepreneurs and governments.
- Sample plan development.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Retail census.
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.
- Simultaneous translation to English.
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- Ivory Coast.
- Construction/real estate.
- Luxury goods (high-end beauty products, fragrances, jewellery etc.).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|