Wilson Qualitative Research Consultants (WQRC)
WQRC is a predominantly qualitative full service outfit with an accumulated experience covering the widest spectrum of themes and industries, in both BtoB and consumer fields. WQRC takes pride in being a dedicated ‘hands-on’ partner dedicated in helping clients approach and understand the French market. Pulling from 25+ years of practice, WQRC offers real marketing expertise and added-value, helping brands not only capture but also comprehend what is in the French user and consumer’s minds.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Qual: moderating.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
WQRC is about helping you getting the most useful information and knowing how to interpret it to transform it into valuable insights on which to ground strategy and marketing actions.
WQRC areas of expertise include many fields and topics, both BtoC and BtoB. Last but not least, WQRC prides itself in the ability to work with equal comfort and efficiency in French and in English and in being small and totally involved in every project, putting as much thought into both the strategic and the details.
- Survey (methodology) designing.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting in writing.
- Full reporting in writing.
- Reporting by means of an in-person executive presentation.
- Recruitment with incentives.*
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- No specialisations.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|