Omnibus – Africa
- General population aged 18 or older.
- Males and females.
- Residential areas are urban only.
- South Africa.
- F2F PAPI and;
- Online CAPI (WAPI).
- Sample N=500 per country.
- Four quarterly surveys with fieldwork taking place over eight weeks and with three weeks to turn the data tables around thereafter.
- Quarter 1: fieldwork starts in the first week of March. Closing data 15 February.
- Quarter 2: fieldwork starts in the first week of June. Closing data 15 May.
- Quarter 3: fieldwork starts in the first week of September. Closing data 15 August.
- Quarter 4: fieldwork starts in the first week of December. Closing data 15 November.
- Raw data with respondents remaining anonymous.
- Data tables in accordance with a specification agreed with the client.
- Rates are per question.
- Single or multiple choice question: US$ 300.
- Cost per open ended question: US$ 350.
- Additional cost for every attribute in scale question: US$ 45.