D’Well – based in New Delhi, India – is a qualitative market research company from India specialised in user experiences using depth interviews, ethnographic studies, focus group discussions and desk research. We service Asia Pacific, anytime of day.
D’Well is committed to providing seamless, consistent services of the highest quality in the most cost-effective manner. We are connected to a wide network of research professionals, with partner offices in many Asian countries.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Qual: moderating.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|