Express Recruiting & Market Research
At Express Recruiting – located in Boston, USA – we believe that our work is not over until the project is finished. At the last minute, if a respondent calls to inform us that he/she is unable to attend a focus group or 1-on-1 interview, we will drop everything to find a replacement – even when we need to call from a client supplied list, minutes before the scheduled appointment , we will still replace that person at no extra charge. This is what we love to do!
- Qualitative primary research.
Minimum Service for Primary Research
- Qual: moderating.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Range of services:
- Focus groups: recruiting to focus group facilities and other locations worldwide.
- One-off recruiting: recruiting specialty respondents not associated with any database.
- Hispanic/Latino research: among this growing segment of America's population. Today, 25% of the USA's kindergarten school kids are of Hispanic origin.
- Green Research: respondents with environmental concerns and solutions.
- Location recruiting: respondents come to your office or place of choice.
- In-depth Interviewing: Executive, Physician, Financial,etc.
- Ethnography: Epress Research can access homes and businesses anywhere.
- Observational: Video cams placed in subjects environment.
- Diaries: respondents keep written and visual diaries.
- Online surveys: results available in real time.
In-house Consulting Capabilities
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.
- English transcripts.
Data Collection Methods
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
Direct Field Resources
- United States.
Excluded Industry Sectors
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|
There are no reviews yet.