C&C Market Research
C&C Market Research is an industry leading market research field service firm based in Fort Smith, AR. C&C owns and operates 37 research facilities in major markets all over the U.S.A..
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Standalone piecemeal support research services.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
- Qual: recruitment.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Focus & Mall researcch Facilities
When it comes to qualitative research, C&C really likes to focus on you and your needs. Our luxury Focus and Mall Facilities are equipped with client viewing, kitchen use, comfortable surroundings, and a staff ready to make your project a great experience. You will find a list of locations below.
- Methodology development.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.*
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analyses.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
- Retail census.
In-house Consulting Capabilities
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.*
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Off the shelf survey templates.
- Proprietary software applications.
- Proprietary research hardware tools.
- United States.
- Venue with hospitality and equipment.
- Web streaming.
- Construction/real estate.
- Capital equipment.
- Information technology and communication (ITC).
- Non-profit sector (clubs, charity, social development etc.).
- Petrol, oil, gas, petrochemicals.
- Industrial raw materials (other than oil, gas and petrochemicals).
- Milford Connecticut Post Mall.
- New York Palisades Center.
- New York Broadway Mall.
- New York Parkchester.
- Philadelphia Franklin Mills Mall.
- Pittsburgh Metro Ohio Valley Mall.
- Atlanta Perimeter Mall.
- Charlotte Northlake Mall.
- Miami/Fort Lauderdale Westfield Broward Mall.
- Orlando Lakeshore Mall.
- Tallahassee Governors Square Mall.
- Tampa Westfield Countryside Mall.
- Washington DC Spotsylvania Towne Centre.
- Chicago Southlake Mall.
- Chicago North Riverside Park Mall.
- Chicago Yorktown Center.
- Cleveland Great Northern Mall.
- Detroit Laurel Park Place.
- Kansas City Independence Center Mall.
- St. Louis St. Louis Galleria.
- Corporate CLT / Focus.
- Dallas The Parks at Arlington
- Dallas Fort Worth Hulen Mall.
- Ft Smith Central Mall.
- Houston Deerbrook Mall.
- NW Arkansas Northwest Arkansas Mall.
- San Antonio Southpark Mall.
- Tulsa Woodland Hills Mall.
- Denver Colorado Mills.
- Denver Town Center at Aurora.
- Las Vegas Galleria Mall.
- Los Angeles Antelope Valley Mall.
- Los Angeles Lakewood Center.
- Los Angeles Northridge Fashion Center.
- Phoenix Arizona Mills Mall.
- Phoenix Desert Sky Mall.
- San Diego The Shoppes at Carlsbad.
- San Francisco Eastridge Center.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|