7P Think Tank Group MR and Consultancy Ltd.
7P THINK TANK GROUP was founded in 2002. We are an independent and local marketing research company based in Istanbul. We provide full-service marketing research support across Turkey. We have the coverage in all major cities in Turkey.
Highly-skilled professionals, executive coordinators and strong experience in multi-country projects make 7P THINK TANK GROUP the preferred supplier both for national and international clients. If you are looking for research services in Turkey, we can help. We offer everything from fieldwork only, through to a full service. Our dedicated team will guide you through all and any of the logistics required for successful work.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
- Qual: recruitment.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
We strongly believe that market research is the key to success. First and foremost, we address your research request within your business needs. We tailor the research approach to these needs using a range of quantitative and qualitative techniques. Then we analyse and share the results, bringing them to life with strong narratives and strategy. We provide results that are relevant and which you will want to use to help you built better strategies.
For us quality is in the first order of importance. To build a long-term partnership for better understanding our clients’ needs and work more creative together with a strong trust.
- Methodology development.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Sample plan development.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analysis.
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail audits.
- Shop tests.
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.
- Simultaneous translation to English.
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- Healthcare (incl. medical services and pharmaceuticals).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):||
CATI Stations, FGD Studio with AV link, FGD Studio with two-way mirror
There are no reviews yet.