Testpoint deals with both qualitative and quantitative fieldwork, recruitment of any targets (B2B, consumer, pharma) and we have our own facilities in the 4 main Italian cities (Rome, Milan, Naples and Bologna) properly equipped to carry out focus groups, IDIs, taste tests, sniff tests, etc.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Standalone piecemeal support research services.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
- Qual: recruitment.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Testpoint is a fieldwork agency based in Italy that for more than 20 years has been exclusively dedicated to fieldwork management. That is all those activities necessary to carry out market research, operating in different areas, from consumer, to B2B, to pharmaceutical. With 4 facilities located in the main Italian cities (Rome, Milan, Naples and Bologna), properly equipped to carry out focus groups, in-depth interviews, tests with by-street recruitment, taste tests, sniff tests etc.
We have more than 800 co-workers specialising in market research, i.e. interviewers, facility managers, recruiters, supervisors, moderators, coding staff, information technology managers and translators. We can offer a panel conceived to recruit and interview respondents both for offline and online surveys. Testpoint wants to present itself as a modern agency dedicated to today’s market researchers and able to make even the most demanding clients happy.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Translation of field documents and responses to open ended questions.
- Translation of DG and screener.
- Venue with hospitality and equipment.
- Web streaming.
- Non-profit sector (clubs, charity, social development etc.).
- Public sector (government or semi-government services).
- Via desiderio 25, Milan 20131.
- Via Rocca di Papa 10c, 00179 Rome.
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele 670, 80121 Naples.
- Via Gobetti 52/Z Bologna.
Quantitative, Qualitative, Secondary research, Supporting services
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|
There are no reviews yet.