MG Business Research Solutions
MG Solutions – based in Barcelona, Spain – offers clients specialised support with the development of their fieldwork in Spain. We are a dedicated team of executives with specialised knowledge of the Spanish pharmaceutical market and many years´ experience dealing with all aspects of healthcare. During these years, we have set up many projects for international marketing research and fieldwork agencies.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Qual: summary report.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
This has given us:
- Operational capability across the Spanish territory.
- Solid understanding of the Spanish Health System and the role of each specialty.
- The ability to handle a project considering simultaneously governmental regulations, medical issues and structural aspects, which we believe is an advantage to develop fieldwork.
All in all, we aim to provide the maximum benefit for our customers.
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.
- English transcripts.
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- B2B Services (e.g. consulting, legal services, advertising, media, PR etc.).
- Construction/real estate.
- Hotels, restaurants, cafes; F&B.
- Non-profit sector (clubs, charity, social development etc.).
- Industrial raw materials (other than oil, gas and petrochemicals).
- Utilities (power, water etc.).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|