Joshua Research Consultants Pte Ltd
Joshua Research Consultants is an award-winning and fast-growing company that provides market research services and data collection in the world’s fastest growing region – Asia Pacific. With offices in Singapore, Malaysia, China-Shanghai, Beijing, Guangzhou and Shenyang. We provide expertise to help companies gathering insightful information to drive better, faster and more effective business decisions.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Mr. Frank Boey and Ms. Carol Goh founded Joshua Research Consultants in the year 1994 as a market research agency that ‘listens’ to clients need and provides quality fieldwork service. In 2006, the incorporation of “Joshua Research Consultants Pte Ltd” signify the transition of vision and journey of transformation. At the same time, the appointment of Executive Director, Mr. Alan Tay to further develop the business and operation . Subsequently, the Joshua Research Consultants Sdn Bhd, Malaysia is incorporated in July 2007. As part of regional strategy, we’ve incorporated Wise Research Consultants Co., Ltd (rename to Joshua Research Consultants Co., Ltd. in October 2017), Shanghai in September 2008 and branch office in Guangzhou, Beijing and Shenyang.
Our core competency lies in having an experienced management team that listens, understands clients’ needs and deliver quality, timely, relevant and strategic data for making decisions.
Our solutions include mystery shopping, telephone interviews, corporate interviews, door-to-door interviews, central location tests and online survey among others. Our prudent investment in information technology has enabled us to further optimize the interviewing experience, which in turn translates to more accurate data being collected resulting in superior service delivery.
The high research quality and excellent service quality record recognized by leading market research companies. We are honoured to be “Preferred Agency” to many MNCs and Local Companies. The transformed Joshua Research Consultants has been awarded by Small Medium Business Association (SMBA) for “2015 Top 10 Most Inspiring Entrepreneur”, “2014 Top Entrepreneur”, “Outstanding Achievement Awards – Top 10 Fastest Growing Corporation”, “Promising SME 2013” and “Industry Star 2013” awards. The confident, trust and support from clients and the society reminded us to continues the “client oriented” and “quality driven” services.
- Methodology development.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Sample plan development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analysis.
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail observations.
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Government officials.
- B2B Services (e.g. consulting, legal services, advertising, media, PR etc.).
- Furniture and furnishings.
- Healthcare (incl. medical services and pharmaceuticals).
- Petrol, oil, gas, petrochemicals.
- Industrial raw materials (other than oil, gas and petrochemicals).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|