International Marketing Research Consultancy (IMRC)
IMRC is an Oman based full fledged quantitative marketing research agency operating in all geographical regions of Oman for over 20 years. Also offers fieldwork services to companies from outside of Oman.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Quant: presentation.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
All our clients are repeat customers. The first and second largest companies in most sectors in Oman are satisfied and repeat customers of IMRC. Many of them have been our client for more than 1-2 decades.
- Survey (methodology designing.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Sample plan development.
- Summary reporting in writing.
- Full reporting in writing.
- Reporting by means of an in-person executive presentation.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field documents/responses to open ended questions.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analyses.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI/WATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- No specialisations.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|