Competent Fieldwork & Research
Competent Fieldwork & Research – Your Global Extension. We are a leading independent, field-service market research organization based in Mumbai, providing qualitative, quantitative and online services worldwide for clients across a wide variety of industries.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Standalone piecemeal support research services.
- Raw data file, coded or uncoded.
- Qual: recruitment.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
Competent Fieldwork & Research is a leading independent, field-service market research organization based in Mumbai, providing qualitative, quantitative and online services worldwide for clients across awide variety of industries. We have a young team of professionals passionate about operational excellence. The company works exclusively as a field management partner for market research and consulting firms, covering more than 50 countries. At Competent Fieldwork & Research, we help clients understand and solve business problems through the innovative use of market research fieldwork. We believe our clients come to us for our commitment and the quality of the thinking we bring to their projects.
We foster our working environment based on education, training and teamwork and share our success with all our associates. It is this integrity and dedication that make Competent Fieldwork & Research a unique firm. Our company culture rewards innovation and thought leadership, as we strive to provide our client the best in class fieldwork for research and insights. We are dedicated to offering a tailored fieldwork service that allows us to produce client oriented value. We stand out because we are smart, experienced, creative, flexible, value-driven and fiercely curious. Our work reflects our passion for creativity, excitement for discovery and the daily enjoyment of partnering with our clients.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.*
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.*
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.*
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.*
- Online reporting.*
- Raw data file preparation.*
- Data tabulations.*
- Advanced statistical analyses.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Interactive voice response (IVR).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
- Retail census.
- Recruitment with incentives.*
- Translation of guide and screener.*
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- Retail based observations (e.g. shopping accompaniment).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Translation of field documents and responses to open ended questions.
- Programming and (if relevant) hosting questionnaire.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analyses.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting survey results.
- Translation of DG and screener.
- Simultaneous translation.
- English transcripts.
- Venue with hospitality and equipment.
- Web streaming.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting survey findings.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|