Social Media Usage among Millennials in Cambodia – 2020
This market research report looks at how Cambodian consumers aged 18 – 39 use social media in Cambodia during November 2020.
This market research report looks at how Cambodian consumers aged 18 – 39 use social media in Cambodia, during November 2020. It is based on a collaborative market research project completed by a WRA member in Cambodia and a UK based agency specialising in market strategy, operatings and consulting.
The project involved an online survey of 400 consumers in Cambodia (in Phnom Penh and surrounding regions) to examine four core question areas:
- What social media platforms are favoured by Cambodian millennials?
- What are the patterns in social media usage?
- What are the different drivers of social media usage?
- What social media personas can be characterised? Urban Millennials, ‘Always-on’ users, older professionals, and Content generators.
The results of the analysis are contained in a 30-page report with extensive use of data charts.
Table of Contents
- A year unlike others.
- Methodology note.
- Consumers and COVID-19 in Cambodia.
- The battle for social media users.
- Platforms in use.
- The platform of choice.
- Social media: how much and how often?
- What is driving usage?
- Profile: the urban millennial.
- Profile: the ‘Always-on’ user.
- Profile: the Content Generation.
- Profile: The Professional
- Agency credentials.
The report contains 30 pages.
Deliverables & Terms
- One PDF report in electronic format.
- Supporting data tables in MS Excel.
- Supporting graphs in MS Excel.
The report is available immediately after placing the order.
Terms of Payment
The settlement of half of the fee is payable upon ordering the report and the balance upon receipt.