Misteli International Research
Experienced independent qualitative research consultant. Misteli International Research has no 9 to 5 mentality and is used to work at flexible hours. Contact is also possible during evening hours, which makes communication easy with companies based in countries that are situated in other time zones.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Qual: moderating.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
- National and international qualitative B2B and industrial market research, with a focus on healthcare/medical/pharmaceutical research.
- Conducting IDI’s and group discussions/advise sessions with target groups that are difficult to recruit, such as medical specialists, CEO’s, board members.
- Markets involving (complex) technical products or services (medical devices, healthcare, pharmaceutical industry, ICT, microbiology etc.).
- Obtaining market information for Industry studies (such as market-size by various segments, product & market trends and sales-forecasts), by conducting secondary research/desk research & in-depth expert interviews with key industry players and other stakeholders.
- Using language skills during interviews (English, French, Dutch and German).
- Reporting in Dutch & English.
- Methodology development.
- Guide and screener development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Recruitment with incentives.*
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.*
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Home based observations (e.g. ethnographic studies).
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Semi-finished product (component) manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Industry experts, professionals, specialists, industry observers.
- Government officials.
- United Kingdom.
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|