Fidelity Research – based in Godalming, United Kingdom – offers high quality quantitative research with a friendly and supportive approach. With over 20 years in the industry, we bring an experienced eye to finding workable research solutions to marketing problems and provide thoughtful and creative proposals that lead to clear, insightful analysis and considered recommendations.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
Minimum Service for Primary Research
- Quant: fieldwork with (if relevant) data entry.
Including all preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
In-house Consulting Capabilities
- Methodology development.
- Questionnaire designing.
- Sample plan development.
- Summary reporting.
- Full reporting.
- Presenting results.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field dox/OE responses.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting.
- Raw data file preparation.
- Data tabulations.
- Advanced statistical analyses.
Data Collection Methods
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Mystery shopping – emailing.
- Mystery shopping – website visits.
- Multi session surveys (e.g. diaries, HUTs).
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
Secondary Research Methods
Direct Field Resources
- United Kingdom.
Excluded Industry Sectors
- B2B Services (e.g. consulting, legal services, advertising, media, PR etc.).
- Construction/real estate.
- Capital equipment.
- Non-profit sector (clubs, charity, social development etc.).
- Petrol, oil, gas, petrochemicals.
- Industrial raw materials (other than oil, gas and petrochemicals).
- Public sector (government or semi-government services).
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|
There are no reviews yet.