World Field Market Research
World Field Market Research is a firm that provides comprehensive marketing solutions for small and medium businesses. We are a group of passionate professionals who believe in marketing as the core of all businesses. Our staff include Marketing Consultants, Marketing Researchers Statisticians, Advertising Professional, Expert Trainers and members of the Brand Activation Team. World Field Market Research delivers tailored and proven solutions specializing in all industry verticals.
Our services provide the qualitative and quantitative research necessary for you to make the right decisions with confidence. We know all research is contextual. We design and execute custom research programs that provide you new Knowledge in order to understand and solve the problems in your business. We have expertise in Energy, Healthcare, Government, Professional Services and all manner of B2B and B2C research.
- Quantitative primary research.
- Qualitative primary research.
- Secondary research.
- Supporting piecemeal quant research services.
- Supporting piecemeal qual research services.
- Non research B2B services.
- Quant: data tabulations.
- Qual: transcripts.
Including any preceding tasks leading up to this service level.
- Fieldwork with or without data entry.
- Translation of field documents/responses to open ended questions.
- Questionnaire/DE programming on – or offline.*
- Coding of responses to open ended questions.
- Online reporting/tracking.*
- Raw data file preparation.*
- Data tabulations.*
- Advanced statistical analyses.*
- Paper aided personal interviewing (PAPI).
- Computer aided personal interviewing (CAPI).
- Central location test using PAPI or CAPI.
- Computer aided web interviewing (CAWI).
- Computer aided telephone interviewing (CATI/WATI).
- Interactive voice response (IVR).
- Mystery shopping – physical visits.
- Mystery shopping – telephone calling.
- Retail audits.
- Retail observations.
- Shop tests.
- Retail census.
- Recruitment with incentives.
- Translation of guide and screener.
- Venue, hospitality and equipment.
- Simultaneous translation to English.*
- English transcripts.*
- Venue based focus group discussions.
- Online focus group discussions.
- Venue based indepth interviews.
- Work place indepth interviews.
- Home based indepth interviews.
- Online indepth interviews.
- Telephone indepth interviews.
- Online bulletin boards.
- B2B services.
- Distributors, wholesalers and importers.
- Finished product manufacturers.
- Raw material producers.
- Hong Kong.
- Myanmar (aka Burma).
- Saudi Arabia.
- Sri Lanka.
- United Arab Emirates.
- Translation of field documents and responses to open ended questions.
- Translation of DG and screener.
- Auditing of accounts.
- Business strategy consulting.
- Call centre.
- Communications consulting.
- Investment consultancy.
Bahrain, Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kuwait, Malaysia, Myanmar, Nepal, Oman, Pakistan, Philippines, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Vietnam
|Joined WRA in:|
|Full time staff in listed country:|
|In-house resident facilities (this listing):|