Life in the Time of Corona
Yöntem Research targeted to generate an overall understanding of Turkish public opinion in relation with the COVID-19 which was defined as a pandemia by World Health Organization on March
11th. In line with this key objective, topics that the research deep dived are as follows:
- Key source of media channels on COVID-19 and preference for follow-up.
- Knowledge level on COVID-19.
- Precautions taken personally or in households.
- Changes in consumption and saving behaviors.
- Experiencing any symptom in the household or witnessing in acquaintances.
- Emotional state on pandemia and future expectations.
- Evaluations of different institutions on their responsibility level and performance.
- Changes in work life and working conditions.
- Satisfaction level with current working conditions.