Effect of Covid-19 on Cambodian Eating Habits – 2021
- Covid-19 has been impacting the lifestyle of people in a significant manner.
- Eating habits of consumers have changed, which is causing a change in the market of food and food seasoning in Cambodia.
- MRTS Consulting Ltd. wished to understand the changing consumer habits during Covid-19 which has started impacting the household and food service market.
- This study was conducted in Phnom Penh in Sept-Oct 2021.
- The findings of the study are presented below. You can download the report for free.